Check-in Requirements and Process
Please arrive at least 90 MINUTES BEFORE your first scheduled game and have all players and paperwork with you before you check-in.
FRIDAY NIGHT EARLY CHECK-IN: Depending on event, check event page for more details.
1. Completed and Signed Waiver Form is required for ALL players. (Download Form Here). VERY IMPORTANT: Waiver Forms for participants UNDER 18 Years OLD need to be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian.
2a. Photo ID – YOUTH QUALIFYING AGE GROUPS. All youth players must show proof of their date of birth with a National/International Affiliated pass. The following are acceptable:
- AYSO Player Card
- CYSA Player Card
- US Club Soccer Player Card
- SFYSA Player Card
- Other League Player Card showing Both Picture and Date of Birth
FOR RECREATIONAL AGE GROUPS:
If a player does NOT have any of the above, we will accept the following:
- A picture ID with the Child’s Name PLUS a Copy of their Birth Certificate
2b. Photo ID – MEN’S, WOMEN’S, CO-ED and MEN’S OPEN TEAMS. The following are acceptable as proof of identification:
- Driver’s License
- State Issued ID
- Green Card
- Passport Card
- Student ID
- AYSO, CYSA, US CLUB SOCCER Player Card
3. Final Roster Form
1. All players and coaches must check-in in person
2. Please present the ID’s and signed liability certificates in alphabetical order and have all players lined up in the same order
3. Waiver Forms must have original signatures (fax copies or photocopies will not be accepted) *If you use the online waiver form and have your complete team then you do NOT need paper waivers.
4. At this point, Pro-Am Beach Soccer Official wristbands will be attached to confirmed players and coaches
5. Wristbands must not be removed unless the player or coach decides to leave the tournament. This is your tournament pass.
Guidelines for a copy of Birth Certificate
1. Can be the following: Documents issued by an appropriate government agency; board of health records; passport; alien registration card issued by the United States Government; a certificate issued by the Immigration and Naturalization Service attesting to age; a certificate of an American citizen born abroad issued by the appropriate government agency; a current driver’s license; or a current identification card issued by DMV.
2. Foreign language birth documents must be accompanied by a properly completed Foreign Document Translation Form.
3. Forms like: Hospital, Baptismal or Religious certificates will not be accepted.
Please note that no exceptions will be made. We highly encourage you to come prepared! It will help us be more efficient and save time!