WINDY CITY QUALIFIER
The welfare of our Beach Soccer community is always our top priority. All our events will be held COVID permitted following the state and city guidelines.
We are taking a number of actions to ensure a safe event for everyone. This is a fluid situation and we will put public safety first.
Please wait for more details in regards to registration!
Join us for the Biggest Beach Soccer Tournament to come to Illinois in Years!!!
Teams are competing to be part of the US Beach Soccer National Championship to take place on December 2019. Earn your spot to participate being National Champions for 13u – 19u! 9u-12u will play to be regional champions, but will not travel to nationals. Nationals will host 17 Divisions; girls, boys, women, men, & Coed looking to win!
Click Here: Competition Rules for Qualifiers & Finals
With an Average of Over 170 Teams participated in the last five years in Santa Cruz at our west coast event you don’t want to miss out on the Best Beach Soccer Tournament of the summer and your chance to qualify to play the best in the nation. The US Beach Soccer National Championship Finals site is at Racine, Wisconsin and is scheduled to take place on August 2019. The winner from each qualifying age group will win the trophy and medals, but will also get a FREE ENTRY into the national championship. Other qualifiers are scheduled for Oceanside, CA; San Francisco, CA; Pompano, FL; Two Rivers, WI; Atlantic City, NJ.
TOURNAMENT DETAILS BELOW:
- Tournament Dates: July 17-18, 2021
- Location: TBD
- The format of Play:
- Micro Soccer – 4v4 (4 Field Players, no Goalie – small goals will be used)
- U9 Division plays – 6v6 (5 Field Players, 1 Goalie)
- All other Divisions play – 5v5 (4 Field Players, 1 Goalie)
- Recommended Roster Size: 10 players per team (12 player max)
- Entry Fees:
- $300 – Micro Soccer Teams
- One Day Only – Saturday
- $300 – Non- Qualifying Age Groups: Boys & Girls Youth Teams (9u-12u)
- $350 – National Youth Qualifier Age Groups: Boys & Girls Youth Teams (13u-19u)
- $350 – National Adult Qualifier Men’s, Women’s and Co-Ed Teams
- The tournament has the right to put teams of different ages together to make the opportunity for all teams to play.
- $300 – Micro Soccer Teams
- Beach Soccer Age Matrix
- Youth, Men’s, Women’s, & Co-Ed Division Prizes:
- 1st Place: Player Medals
- 2nd Place: Player Medals
- 13u-19u & Adult Winners Automatic Qualification & Free Entry into 2018 Pro-Am Beach Soccer National Championships!
- Micro Divisions
- All Teams Receive Medals
- No Trophies for this Division as the spirit is to play for fun and introduce players/parents to Beach Soccer
- Open Registration Deadline: July 12, 2019
- Teams are not accepted until full payment has been received
- Rosters: Team Rosters must be entered online
- Friday night early check-in: Location TBA.
- Merchandise: Official PABS Merchandise will be available for sale onsite
- To Pay by Check or Money Order:
- Make Check or Money Order Payable to:
- PRO-AM BEACH SOCCER
- 3032 Fulton St. Ste. 2 San Francisco, CA 94118
- For More Information: Email Us or Call 415-308-0603
- Register Now!
FRIDAY EARLY CHECK-IN: TBD
SATURDAY CHECK-IN begins: TBD